Newbie/ hellppp!!!! and a student film

  • Crazed Film Student
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2002
      okay, hi from a new member - a film student from England with a deep interest in Japanese history.. and currently working on a fictional film set between japan and England in 1800... If anyone else has similiar interests i would love to discuss - okay and get some advice and thoughts on the project.. and i am looking for a translator after we had to sack the last one due to his inability to translate .. so if youre interested let me know - the site is at www.angelfire.com/film/zenscrolls.. my email is warrior_of_bushido@... ummmm.... and i will chat to you all later..

      Laura