Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Adventurous ancestors!

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 56 , Dec 1, 2002
      Only when iron smelting was introduced from the continent did such
      construction practices become cost-effective enough to be attractive
      as a means of subsistence.

      Why was iron smelting necessary? Bronze of the time was probably nearly as tough.

      Alcyoneus

    • Jordan Malokofsky
      Message 56 of 56 , Dec 19, 2002
        Ii-dono,

        I occasionally get the early messages out of order as well; however,
        I can't imagine that there is a problem with Yahoo. Else, how did the
        others receive the message to reply to? I assume that either A) the
        messages are slow enough to deliver to some mail servers that others
        reply back to the original and that mail goes through faster than the
        original, or B) the time stamp for several of the users are not
        configured correctly, and the e-mail program sorts by date. Thus, the
        original will flag at the right time, but the reply is incorrectly set
        as before the original, or the original is incorrectly set to a future
        time, thus letting replies sort before it.
        Let me know if anyone else has any more insight on this.

        --
        Jordan Malokofsky
        Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc.