Re: [SCA-JML] Specific name questions

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 26 , Dec 1, 2002
      Baron Edward!

      SIGH ** I've been having trouble with my email client again. Language
      detection appears to be seriously broken, so I have switched my default
      to one of my Japanese fonts. The problem is that it lacks diacriticals
      and a number of other fun features. However, the people in Heike
      Monogatari appear to be the same people.