[SCA-JML] Re: Japanese Event?

  • Kass McGann
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
      Quebec City

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Anthony J. Bryant [mailto:ajbryant@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 4:45 PM
      To: sca-jml@egroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Re: Japanese Event?

      George Charette wrote:

      > Well... yes! The japanese household of the canton du Vieux Bourg is
      > hosting a japanese event in april 15th. I planned some activities (thanks
      > to Effingham-dono and his CA) and a small feast in the evening... Sorry
      > it's short for now but I'm going crazy with work, seneschal business and
      > planning this event...

      Where is this in mundane terms? If it's reasonably close to Indiana....

      Shop the web for great deals. Save on Computers,
      electronics, Home furnishings and more.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1559/0/_/108138/_/951947050/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=sca-jml&m=1
    • George Charette
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
        I must admit that I wasn't to precise on the location. Sumimasen!
        Canton du Vieux Bourg is in Quebec city,Canada, 2h30 east of Montreal. I'll
        translate the announcement and mail it to the list ASAP.

        Tajima Tokigata

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
          Kass McGann wrote:

          > Quebec City

          Well, krappola.

          Effingham
        • J. Kriss White
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
            Sometime around 05:25 PM 3/1/00 -0500, Effingham asserted:

            >Kass McGann wrote:
            >
            > > Quebec City
            > >

            >Well, krappola.

            Whaddaya mean? Sounds near Indiana to me! From HERE, anyway....

            Lord Daveed of Granada
            Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
            mka J. Kriss White
            Lemon Grove, CA, USA
            http://members.aol.com/jkrissw
          • BamboOni@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
              historian@... writes:

              > April 15th, Tokigata-dono, or the 22nd?
              Why oh why must they always be on saturday.....(long sigh)......

              Takabayashi Genpachi
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                "J. Kriss White" wrote:

                > Whaddaya mean? Sounds near Indiana to me! From HERE, anyway....

                Ah, good point. I guess everything really *is* relative. <G>

                Effingham
              • BamboOni@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                  ajbryant@... writes:

                  > Kass McGann wrote:
                  >
                  > > Quebec City
                  > >

                  > Well, krappola.
                  >

                  > Effingham

                  Ditto!!!!

                  Takabayashi Genpachi
                • Barbara Nostrand
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                    Noble Cousins!

                    Do we have a definite date for the event and are you offering crash
                    space and airport transit? Will there be a scholae of any sort at
                    the event?

                    | techie.com |