Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Adventurous ancestors!

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 56 , Nov 30, 2002
      Baron Edward!

      Greetings from Solveig!

      >I've had it a few times. Struck me as rather bland, actually; but then
      >again, last time I made the mistake of eating a Moti for lunch first, and
      >I'm sure the curry had latent effects on the taste buds. <G>

      I tried the stuff for dinner after work with clean taste buds. Thes stuff
      was dissappointing. There may have been a very slight tingle, but otherwise
      bland, bland, bland. Certainly not worth the expense or the risk.

    • Jordan Malokofsky
      Message 56 of 56 , Dec 19, 2002
        Ii-dono,

        I occasionally get the early messages out of order as well; however,
        I can't imagine that there is a problem with Yahoo. Else, how did the
        others receive the message to reply to? I assume that either A) the
        messages are slow enough to deliver to some mail servers that others
        reply back to the original and that mail goes through faster than the
        original, or B) the time stamp for several of the users are not
        configured correctly, and the e-mail program sorts by date. Thus, the
        original will flag at the right time, but the reply is incorrectly set
        as before the original, or the original is incorrectly set to a future
        time, thus letting replies sort before it.
        Let me know if anyone else has any more insight on this.

        --
        Jordan Malokofsky
        Hayes Lemmerz International, Inc.