[SCA-JML] Re: Japanese Event?

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
      George Charette wrote:

      > Well... yes! The japanese household of the canton du Vieux Bourg is
      > hosting a japanese event in april 15th. I planned some activities (thanks
      > to Effingham-dono and his CA) and a small feast in the evening... Sorry
      > it's short for now but I'm going crazy with work, seneschal business and
      > planning this event...

      Where is this in mundane terms? If it's reasonably close to Indiana....

      Effingham
    • Kass McGann
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
        Quebec City

        > Well... yes! The japanese household of the canton du Vieux Bourg is
        > hosting a japanese event in april 15th. I planned some activities (thanks
        > to Effingham-dono and his CA) and a small feast in the evening... Sorry
        > it's short for now but I'm going crazy with work, seneschal business and
        > planning this event...

        Where is this in mundane terms? If it's reasonably close to Indiana....

        Shop the web for great deals. Save on Computers,
        electronics, Home furnishings and more.
        http://click.egroups.com/1/1559/0/_/108138/_/951947050/

        -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=sca-jml&m=1
      • George Charette
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
          I must admit that I wasn't to precise on the location. Sumimasen!
          Canton du Vieux Bourg is in Quebec city,Canada, 2h30 east of Montreal. I'll
          translate the announcement and mail it to the list ASAP.

          Tajima Tokigata

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
            Kass McGann wrote:

            > Quebec City

            Well, krappola.

            Effingham
          • J. Kriss White
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
              Sometime around 05:25 PM 3/1/00 -0500, Effingham asserted:

              >Kass McGann wrote:
              >
              > > Quebec City
              > >

              >Well, krappola.

              Whaddaya mean? Sounds near Indiana to me! From HERE, anyway....

              Lord Daveed of Granada
              Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
              mka J. Kriss White
              Lemon Grove, CA, USA
              http://members.aol.com/jkrissw
            • BamboOni@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                historian@... writes:

                > April 15th, Tokigata-dono, or the 22nd?
                Why oh why must they always be on saturday.....(long sigh)......

                Takabayashi Genpachi
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                  "J. Kriss White" wrote:

                  > Whaddaya mean? Sounds near Indiana to me! From HERE, anyway....

                  Ah, good point. I guess everything really *is* relative. <G>

                  Effingham
                • BamboOni@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                    ajbryant@... writes:

                    > Kass McGann wrote:
                    >
                    > > Quebec City
                    > >

                    > Well, krappola.
                    >

                    > Effingham

                    Ditto!!!!

                    Takabayashi Genpachi
                  • Barbara Nostrand
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000

                      Do we have a definite date for the event and are you offering crash
                      space and airport transit? Will there be a scholae of any sort at
                      the event?

                      | techie.com |