Re: [SCA-JML] Re:Japanese Knighthood

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 29, 2002
      On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, makiwara_no_yetsuko wrote:

      > If you see someone you believe is worthy of recognition, be it an AoA
      > or a peerage, write to your King and Queen and tell them why. Royalty
      > is not omniscient. Excellence deserves attention. Be a part of the
      > solution and write recommendations when you see excellence.
      >
      > BTW, are there any West Kingdom Nihonjin on this list?

      I was, but I left the far northern outposts to take up a position near the
      Capital, and now reside in Kingdom of Atlantia...

      I have to completely agree with your statment, though. I can't stress
      enough that if you think you see something worthy of notice--Let Someone
      Know! Please! You don't need an AoA or a peerage to bring others
      deserving of those awards to the attentions of the royals and various
      orders.