[SCA-JML] Re: web site

  • Jordan Malokofsky
    Message 1 of 49 , Mar 1, 2000
      Barbara Nostrand wrote:

      > Noble Cousins!
      >
      > My public directory currently consumes 160.7 MB of space. 20MB is simply a
      > come-on.

      Wow, that's a lot of space! I've been looking around at web hosts.
      Space is a big factor of price. If we only need about 20 MB, we can
      get away with $5-$7 per month. I can get a 10MB host for $3 a month.
      If we need any kind of space like Solveig-sama, we'll be spending $10
      per month. The only other option I've found is a one-time payment
      plan. Spend $200 for 100MB period, no monthly payments. This could
      be an option if we collected enough from people interested in the
      site. (Or by some form of fund raiser.) This account also includes 10
      free subdomain accounts.

      $3 - 10MB - http://www.digitalspace.net (2 subdomains)

      $6 - 20MB - http://www.digitalspace.net (2 subdomains)

      $10 - 200MB - http://www.pagecreators.com ($3 setup fee per
      subdomain )

      ($200) - 100MB - http://www.hostingplans.com (10 subdomains)

      Subete no kisoku ni reigai ari.
      <There is an exception to every rule.>

      Jordan Malokofsky - Mundane
      Tatsuki Akira - SCA
      Sir Pip - Cyberspace Avatar
      http://www.malokofsky.ann-arbor.mi.us
    • Kujika@aol.com
      Message 49 of 49 , Mar 9, 2000
        you maybe able to get a replica jingasa , I have only seen them in Japan I
        was lucky enuff to get 2 ,,,,