[SCA-JML] Re: Japanese Event?

  • Kass McGann
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
      April 15th, Tokigata-dono, or the 22nd? Please clarify. There are those of us who are thinking of
      making the trip.

      Aoi

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
        George Charette wrote:

        > Well... yes! The japanese household of the canton du Vieux Bourg is
        > hosting a japanese event in april 15th. I planned some activities (thanks
        > to Effingham-dono and his CA) and a small feast in the evening... Sorry
        > it's short for now but I'm going crazy with work, seneschal business and
        > planning this event...

        Where is this in mundane terms? If it's reasonably close to Indiana....

        Effingham
      • Kass McGann
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
          Quebec City

          > Well... yes! The japanese household of the canton du Vieux Bourg is
          > hosting a japanese event in april 15th. I planned some activities (thanks
          > to Effingham-dono and his CA) and a small feast in the evening... Sorry
          > it's short for now but I'm going crazy with work, seneschal business and
          > planning this event...

          Where is this in mundane terms? If it's reasonably close to Indiana....

          Shop the web for great deals. Save on Computers,
          electronics, Home furnishings and more.
          http://click.egroups.com/1/1559/0/_/108138/_/951947050/

          -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=sca-jml&m=1
        • George Charette
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
            I must admit that I wasn't to precise on the location. Sumimasen!
            Canton du Vieux Bourg is in Quebec city,Canada, 2h30 east of Montreal. I'll
            translate the announcement and mail it to the list ASAP.

            Tajima Tokigata

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
              Kass McGann wrote:

              > Quebec City

              Well, krappola.

              Effingham
            • J. Kriss White
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                Sometime around 05:25 PM 3/1/00 -0500, Effingham asserted:

                >Kass McGann wrote:
                >
                > > Quebec City
                > >

                >Well, krappola.

                Whaddaya mean? Sounds near Indiana to me! From HERE, anyway....

                Lord Daveed of Granada
                Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
                mka J. Kriss White
                Lemon Grove, CA, USA
                http://members.aol.com/jkrissw
              • BamboOni@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                  historian@... writes:

                  > April 15th, Tokigata-dono, or the 22nd?
                  Why oh why must they always be on saturday.....(long sigh)......

                  Takabayashi Genpachi
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                    "J. Kriss White" wrote:

                    > Whaddaya mean? Sounds near Indiana to me! From HERE, anyway....

                    Ah, good point. I guess everything really *is* relative. <G>

                    Effingham
                  • BamboOni@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                      ajbryant@... writes:

                      > Kass McGann wrote:
                      >
                      > > Quebec City
                      > >

                      > Well, krappola.
                      >

                      > Effingham

                      Ditto!!!!

                      Takabayashi Genpachi
                    • Barbara Nostrand
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                        Noble Cousins!

                        Do we have a definite date for the event and are you offering crash
                        space and airport transit? Will there be a scholae of any sort at
                        the event?

                        | techie.com |