Help with Title

  • Dave Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      Hail and well met
      After some searching I have come up with a name and I am needing some
      help putting it together correctly.
      I would like to make my name Kagetaka, My character resides in the
      Nosaka Mountains of the Omi region. He was part of the Asakura clan
      until it was overran by Oda Nobunaga in 1573.
      Any help on how it should be put together would be greatly appreciated

      Thanks
      Domo
      Dave