[SCA-JML] Re: web site

  • Jordan Malokofsky
    Message 1 of 49 , Mar 1, 2000
      Joshua Badgley wrote:
      > I would think that a 'recreationsts' page might not be a bad idea; don't
      > single out the SCA, though. Instead, just put up lists of stuff that
      > would be of interest to anyone recreating medieval Japan. This would be a
      > good place for how to make replicates today, using modern materials,
      > etc.

      How about a recreationist section with examples of use in the SCA
      and any other organizations/situations as they are brought up? I for
      one would like to be able to go to the site and find information on
      Japanese title in the SCA. Other SCA specific info would be useful to
      some people too (i.e. armor and weapons concerns).

      Subete no kisoku ni reigai ari.
      <There is an exception to every rule.>

      Jordan Malokofsky - Mundane
      Tatsuki Akira - SCA
      Sir Pip - Cyberspace Avatar
      http://www.malokofsky.ann-arbor.mi.us
    • Kujika@aol.com
      Message 49 of 49 , Mar 9, 2000
        you maybe able to get a replica jingasa , I have only seen them in Japan I
        was lucky enuff to get 2 ,,,,