Pottery Question

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2002
      function SetDomain(d) { document.domain = d; }I'm looking for historical evidence of the use of mercury chromate in ancient Chinese pottery, preferably around the time of the manufacture of the Qin Terracotta Army. Does anyone have any source for this? It isn't really a pottery question, but derivative of that.

      I found this:

      Mercurous Chromate
      Use: Coloring porcelain and chinaware green. , but no dates.

      Alcyoneus