[SCA-JML] Re: web site

  • BamboOni@aol.com
    Message 1 of 49 , Mar 1 4:49 AM
      Okay now I've got another question.has anyone gone to the list's link page?
      And if you have, did the link there take you anywhere. I keep getting "page
      not found"

      Takabayashi Genpachi
    • Kujika@aol.com
      Message 49 of 49 , Mar 9 7:51 PM
        you maybe able to get a replica jingasa , I have only seen them in Japan I
        was lucky enuff to get 2 ,,,,