Re: [SCA-JML] Kote for Heavy weapons?

  • shneider@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
      I made some out of leather plates around the forearms and shoulder area. I took the plates and (since I have no laquer) clear coated them with poly enamel. I also put a few layers of that puffy fabric used in wedding dresses or quilts in between the layers of fabric ont he outsides to help cushion some of the blows in vital areas. Mine do not have a toggle to attach to the do but are the ones that tie under the armpits as they sit on your shoulders. I'll try to take a pic of them soon and post them if you'd like. Everyone seems to love them :D
      Yoshida Takezo Hidesada