Re: [SCA-JML] straw gasa (hats ) web site waraji sandals too.

  • Tim McShane
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2002
      I ordered from these guys a few months ago--great stuff, and they got my order to me a mere week after I placed it. I also found their prices a bit high on some things, such as the hats (but they have the only dome-type hat that I've been able to find on the Web). Another site you might want to check out is;

      http://asianideas.com/bamboohats.html

      I ordered both the "peasant hat" and the "horn hat," and I'm pleased with them both. You will have to rig up your own chin strap, but that's easy enough to do.

      - Shiro