Re: [SCA-JML] Wow, lots of new people...

  • Brian Dean
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2002
      Heck im still new, but normally a lurker,, i know what i know, but i so
      enjoy reading this list to know more, and to have shared the nifty stuff in
      the files section, thank you all who have sent in your files

      Onishi Hirotora no Tatsukami
      Kenjo to Onishi Katsushima,

      Samurai

      Also known as the Gentle Firbolg Dughan

      >From: "JOE BOURASSA" <joe_sarah1@...>
      >To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [SCA-JML] Wow, lots of new people...
      >Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:48:32 -0600
      >

      >I must say that I am rather new myself. I have posted a bit and lurked for
      >little while but I thought I may as well introduce myself. I am not
      >currently an SCA member, but I am eagerly anticipating the chance to join
      >soon. I am located mundanely in Missoula, MT. I believe I fall into the
      >Barony of Sentinel's Keep in the kingdom of Artemesia. I look forward to
      >gaining further knowledge from all the fine intelligent individuals that
      >frequent this mailing list. My hobbies include armor making (both european
      >and japanese), and, ofcourse, researching both geographic areas.
      >

      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Joe aka Yamamoto no Shintaro Yoshisuke (still working
      >on
      >the name)

      >Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN!
      >http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp

      Broadband?�Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.