Re: [SCA-JML] Hello List

  • Rhiannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2002
      Greetings to the List...

      I am also a new subscriber and have not as yet created my Japanese name. I
      am also a court Baroness and am curious as to how to incorporate the
      title.....

      These questions then would be directed to Solveig.......

      - During what time period was -gozen used as a form of address?

      - How would the term "kuni no miyatsuko" be used? Does it follow the
      family/clan name or the personal name? Would I use it to introduce
      myself, or is it used as -dono would be used, by others when they address
      me?

      Also must ditto all the wonderful things that have been said about the Sword
      and Chrysanthemum event - it was amazing!! Very much looking forward to some
      recipes.....

      In service,

      Rhiannon Basset