Naming question...

  • JOE BOURASSA
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2002
      Ok after studying Effingham's site for awhile I think I may have come up
      with something for a name. Please tell me if I have this in the wrong order
      or need to change something, as I am quite daft when it comes to this as of
      yet.

      Name:

      Yamamoto no Shintaro Yoshisuke

      Thanks for your time once again.

      Joe B.

    • Ii Saburou
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2002
        On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, JOE BOURASSA wrote:

        > Name:
        >
        > Yamamoto no Shintaro Yoshisuke

        Yamamoto-dono,

        Looks great to me. I really can't say much more. Way to go! Now, the
        only problem beyond that is getting it passed--I don't know if I have seen
        'Yoshisuke' together as a name, and the CoA may want that or else some
        reference as to it being a valid name construction.

        Hiraizumi-dono may be able to help you out on that front though.

        -Ii
      • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2002
          Konnichi wa tomodachi...
          I am repeating an earlier request to the group...
          Can someone please send, post, or show ( or guide) references
          to the real way ebira are slung, hitched, worn, carried, used in
          period...Effingham suggested he knew, but I have heard nothing
          since...If anyone else knows...please let me know...I am
          interested in all ways of slinging (pardon) the quivers in armor, in
          hunting clothing, and in matsuri circumstances...etc.

          with all respects...
          Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie
          Shi wa hei to de aru - all are equal in the grave...