[SCA-JML] Re: web site

  • Jordan Malokofsky
    Message 1 of 49 , Feb 29, 2000
      > > > Are we actually considering creating an NPO outside of the SCA?
      > > Does it *have to be an NPO to have an NFP site?

      We _could_ create a seperate organization, but I would discurage it. We's
      need to write up by laws and other stuff.
      An organization I'm involved in is discussing becoming an NPO, and yes you
      need to be NPO to be NFP. One might be able to convince a web host company to
      give us the discount anyway, but...

      Subete no kisoku ni reigai ari.
      <There is an exception to every rule.>

      Jordan Malokofsky - Mundane
      Tatsuki Akira - SCA
      Sir Pip - Cyberspace Avatar
      http://www.malokofsky.ann-arbor.mi.us
    • Kujika@aol.com
      Message 49 of 49 , Mar 9, 2000
        you maybe able to get a replica jingasa , I have only seen them in Japan I
        was lucky enuff to get 2 ,,,,