Pictures of my half completed yokohagi ni-mai-do

  • JOE BOURASSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      Sorry to interrupt everyone but I am just sending this message to show off
      my yokohagi ni-mai-do. The front was just riveted today and the back should
      be done by tomorrow. Any suggestions on finishing? I am a bit torn between
      painting it and powder coating it black. Has anyone had any good experience
      with either? If I paint it I plan on degreasing it first, applying a layer
      of primer and then going for a glossy black over top to finish it. Well
      enough of the time wasting. Thanks for any feedback and creative criticism
      you may be able to offer.

      Thanks for your time,

      Joe B.(who still doesn't have a good japanese name yet)

      Oh yeah, and nevermind the naming of these pictures. My friend thought it
      funny to call it a yoko-"honky" do because, according to popular belief, it
      is funny for a white guy to portray a japanese individual in the SCA. Silly
      kids and their rock n' roll music.