Re: kyujutsu

  • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 3, 2002
      Master Effingham,

      > You seem to be suggesting one should start running before
      even learning to
      > crawl. Am I misreading this?
      >
      > Effingham

      I agree with what you say, especially the info we westerners
      need to "unlearn", but I am certaintly not suggesting one goes
      headlong into firing without any training...I think there might have
      been a minor mis-read... :-)
      Date
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 3, 2002
        Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie wrote:

        > Master Effingham,
        > >
        > > You seem to be suggesting one should start running before
        > even learning to
        > > crawl. Am I misreading this?
        > >
        > > Effingham
        >
        > I agree with what you say, especially the info we westerners
        > need to "unlearn", but I am certaintly not suggesting one goes
        > headlong into firing without any training...

        Ah, good. <G>

        > I think there might have
        > been a minor mis-read... :-)

        Wouldn't be the first time. I'm so buried in that damned otogizoshi that I'm
        having trouble with modern English these days. <G>

        Effingham
      • Lloyd, Eddie
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 3, 2002
          Wouldn't be the first time. I'm so buried in that damned otogizoshi that I'm
          having trouble with modern English these days. <G>

          Effingham

          Modern English was a really good band, although I'm sick to death of hearing
          "Melt with you" on the 80's station.

          ;)

          -Eddie

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 3, 2002
            "Lloyd, Eddie" wrote:

            > Wouldn't be the first time. I'm so buried in that damned otogizoshi that I'm
            > having trouble with modern English these days. <G>
            >
            > Effingham
            >

            > Modern English was a really good band, although I'm sick to death of hearing
            > "Melt with you" on the 80's station.

            You're a very sick man. <GGG>