[SCA-JML] Japanese Event?

  • Kass McGann
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 29, 2000
      Tokigata-dono,

      Did I hear correctly? Are you hosting a Japanese event in April?

      Tell us more! Tell us more!

      Aoi
    • George Charette
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
        Well... yes! The japanese household of the canton du Vieux Bourg is
        hosting a japanese event in april 15th. I planned some activities (thanks
        to Effingham-dono and his CA) and a small feast in the evening... Sorry
        it's short for now but I'm going crazy with work, seneschal business and
        planning this event...

        Please, don't expect this event to be the world new wonder. I want it
        simple, nice and funny.

        Ja,mata

        tajima Tokigata
      • Kass McGann
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
          April 15th, Tokigata-dono, or the 22nd? Please clarify. There are those of us who are thinking of
          making the trip.

          Aoi

          Well... yes! The japanese household of the canton du Vieux Bourg is
          hosting a japanese event in april 15th. I planned some activities (thanks
          to Effingham-dono and his CA) and a small feast in the evening... Sorry
          it's short for now but I'm going crazy with work, seneschal business and
          planning this event...

          Please, don't expect this event to be the world new wonder. I want it
          simple, nice and funny.

          Ja,mata

          tajima Tokigata

          DON'T HATE YOUR RATE!
          Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
          Apply NOW!
          http://click.egroups.com/1/2066/0/_/108138/_/951930254/

          -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/sca-jml/?m=1
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
            George Charette wrote:

            > Well... yes! The japanese household of the canton du Vieux Bourg is
            > hosting a japanese event in april 15th. I planned some activities (thanks
            > to Effingham-dono and his CA) and a small feast in the evening... Sorry
            > it's short for now but I'm going crazy with work, seneschal business and
            > planning this event...

            Where is this in mundane terms? If it's reasonably close to Indiana....

            Effingham
          • Kass McGann
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
              Quebec City

              > Well... yes! The japanese household of the canton du Vieux Bourg is
              > hosting a japanese event in april 15th. I planned some activities (thanks
              > to Effingham-dono and his CA) and a small feast in the evening... Sorry
              > it's short for now but I'm going crazy with work, seneschal business and
              > planning this event...

              Where is this in mundane terms? If it's reasonably close to Indiana....

              Shop the web for great deals. Save on Computers,
              electronics, Home furnishings and more.
              http://click.egroups.com/1/1559/0/_/108138/_/951947050/

              -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=sca-jml&m=1
            • George Charette
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                I must admit that I wasn't to precise on the location. Sumimasen!
                Canton du Vieux Bourg is in Quebec city,Canada, 2h30 east of Montreal. I'll
                translate the announcement and mail it to the list ASAP.

                Tajima Tokigata

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                  Kass McGann wrote:

                  > Quebec City

                  Well, krappola.

                  Effingham
                • J. Kriss White
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                    Sometime around 05:25 PM 3/1/00 -0500, Effingham asserted:

                    >Kass McGann wrote:
                    >
                    > > Quebec City
                    > >

                    >Well, krappola.

                    Whaddaya mean? Sounds near Indiana to me! From HERE, anyway....

                    Lord Daveed of Granada
                    Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
                    mka J. Kriss White
                    Lemon Grove, CA, USA
                    http://members.aol.com/jkrissw
                  • BamboOni@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                      historian@... writes:

                      > April 15th, Tokigata-dono, or the 22nd?
                      Why oh why must they always be on saturday.....(long sigh)......

                      Takabayashi Genpachi
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                        "J. Kriss White" wrote:

                        > Whaddaya mean? Sounds near Indiana to me! From HERE, anyway....

                        Ah, good point. I guess everything really *is* relative. <G>

                        Effingham
                      • BamboOni@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
                          ajbryant@... writes:

                          > Kass McGann wrote:
                          >
                          > > Quebec City
                          > >

                          > Well, krappola.
                          >

                          > Effingham

                          Ditto!!!!

                          Takabayashi Genpachi
                        • Barbara Nostrand
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000

                            Do we have a definite date for the event and are you offering crash
                            space and airport transit? Will there be a scholae of any sort at
                            the event?

                            | techie.com |