RE: [SCA-JML] Games help?

  • Mokurai
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2002
      Actually, we already have those covered. I deleted their mention from the
      original post because I thought it superfluous. Anyway, yes we will have two
      or three boards of each of those games present and Michel is familiar with
      all of them and ready to teach. Shogi sets are hardest to come by, however,
      so if anyone has links to good places to buy them, let me know. We are
      looking especially for sets that include the "international symbols" as well
      as or in stead of the kanji - a sacrilege, I know, but useful when it comes
      to teaching. Especially kids.

      - mokurai