Re: [SCA-JML] Archeologists find Mongol ship from 1281 invasion

  • Brian Dean
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2002
      thats pretty cool, i wonder what kind of artifacts they will bring, up.
      So, i wonder , if the great kami didnt stop the Khans army, Would there be a
      japan today, all i remember reading in the books published was that japan at
      that time did not have the standing armies that they had during the Sengoku
      period, that they were small by comparison, 2-300 man per clan or such, Mr
      Bryant, could you confirm this for me,
      I am just curious how the samurai and peasants held off the first attack.

      Onishi Hirotaka no Tatsukami no Sohei
      Kenjo to Onishi Katsushima,