Re: Archery Gear

  • dateyukiie
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2002
      Tomodachi Toshio,
      Thank you for the info. I have since found much more info on
      mukabaki, and am confident that I can reproduce a pair with
      reasonable fidelity. I picked up a pair of matched furs at Pennsic
      that are the right critter, and adequately matched in coloration
      and patterning. It should go well with the dress shooting gear.
      Hijin (fire squire)
      Date
      We work only for the best, don't we?
      Semper Fi
      Shi wa hei to de aru - all are equal in the grave