Re: [SCA-JML] Name again

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2002
      On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Zach Schneider wrote:

      > I have finally decided on a full name and have chosen a nanori. I
      > wanted to run it by everyone to see the results. Yoshida Takezo
      > Hidesada. If it's cool and all, what documentation do I need to register
      > this name?

      Well, take the sources where you found the name elements, photocopy the
      relevant sections, and use those OR go to your local herald and see if
      they have a copy of Solveig's name book and find the elements there.
      "Yoshida" and "Hidesada" are just fine, and they can be found in
      http://www.samurai-archives.com/, although I don't know if that counts as
      documentation (they seem to have their stuff together, but you would have
      to talk to the CoA). "Takezo" is, from what I have seen, Musashi's early
      name. It seems to fit the proper name pattern, but I can't prove it as
      easily as the others at the moment.

      Sounds like a good and honorable name, Yoshida-dono.