Re: kyudo yumi

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      Just to let you know your msg. was read,

      I do want a yumi, but I can not make a reasonable offer at this time. I
      have been laid off for too long.

      Kyoto

      > From: "chagin1" <chagin1@...>
      > Subject: Re: kyudo yumi
      >
      > OK - since I got no contacts fromt he folks on this list, it's on e-bay
      now (look for yumi). One bid is already registered...

      > - elmar/Jutte
      >
      > > I have a Don Symansky (Boulder Colorado) hand crafted bamboo Kyudo Yumi.
      ...I will hold off placing it into open auction for a week, and will accept
      reasonable offers.