Konichiwa

  • morach2
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2002
      Hello, im brand new to the list, but more than ankle deep in my love
      for fuedal japan. in the sca i am known as both Dughan and Onishi
      Hirotaka, but in the real world, as Brian Dean .i collect garb and
      costume from early muromachi periods to about 45 years into the Edo
      period., I found this wonderful list by looking up info for making
      Kataginu but when i found out that Anthony Bryant was here i had to
      sign up.
      Yes mr Bryant, i look to your books and thank you for publishing them
      years ago. they have helped my Garbing projects immensly as also your
      sengokudaimyo page.
      i may lurk for a while but i will enjoy the posts and posting also.
      Siyanara for now.