RE: [SCA-JML] Re: Calling for Teachers

  • Mokurai
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22 6:33 AM
      Greetings,

      I agree with you both, but I think that this is a decision that has to be
      left to the individual instructor. I have met several over the years and
      most are interested in sharing their information in this manner since it
      helps their cause. On the other hand, some worry about control over material
      that they have copyrighted. For my own part, I would have no problem posting
      class handouts or similar info on my, or the event's website after the
      event--or a link to the instructor's site (which seems more likely). I'll
      ask each instructor if they are willing to participate in this.

      Of course, right now I only have TWO volunteers to teach, so it may be slim
      pickings...

      - mokurai