Re: Magariki-sensei's knighting

  • toshio
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2002
      Sir Magariki Katsuichi no Koredono was inducted into the Chivalry
      with marvelous Heian period pomp and circumstance, complete with
      taiko and flute music. Any recording would not match the feeling
      of being there. Following his first battle as a knight, the sky
      put on one kick ass lightning show to show Kaminari-sama's approval!

      Toshio