Re: [SCA-JML] Re: No, I'm not dead. I just feel like it.

  • jim e grunst
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2002
      If no one has stated it here, congratulations are in order for the newest
      member of the order of Knighthood, Cardono-san.
      He was knighted at Aethelmearc court this last week at Pennsic.

      I have heard that Denis the Decadent has it on tape.

      Takeda Tochiro

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • toshio
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18, 2002
        Sir Magariki Katsuichi no Koredono was inducted into the Chivalry
        with marvelous Heian period pomp and circumstance, complete with
        taiko and flute music. Any recording would not match the feeling
        of being there. Following his first battle as a knight, the sky
        put on one kick ass lightning show to show Kaminari-sama's approval!

        Toshio