Classes at Yama Kaminari

  • Mokurai
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      S&C StationeryKonichiwa,

      Please excuse the bandwidth use, but if the gentle who's in charge of the
      classes at CYK could contact me off-list, I would appreciate it. I'm
      wondering if I can squeeze myself into the schedule somewhere.

      Domo.

      - Mokurai
      mokurai@...

      "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in
      your philosophy." - Hamlet, Act I, Scene V.