FW: Your Data Transfer Status

  • Mokurai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2002
      Hi all,

      If you're trying to use my site, please realize it may be up and down due to
      traffic. <<<sigh>>>
      On the other hand, thanks for visiting! ^_^ Maybe I should set up a counter.
      This fall, with the grace of the seven gods of luck, I will be switching to
      a cable modem and set the site up on a proper server. Heck, might even get a
      domain...

      Domo.

      - mokurai