Re: [SCA-JML] edge rolling ?

  • Zach Schneider
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2002
      Rolling an edge on metal is no differant no matter where you go. The metal
      has to bend regarless of what nationality you are. Here is the link I was
      telling you about. http://www.tournamentproductions.org/documents/edge.html
      There are some guys who make Japanese armour on www.armourarchive.org that
      will be more than happy to help you out in any way.
      I haven't heard of the rule about the kabuto being solid on the shikoro yet.
      I have riveted mine together using small flat head rivets that I peened
      under the lacings. the best thing to do is to find out from your local
      marshall and then ask the kingdom's marshall if you don't quite get the
      answer you wanted.
      Hope this helps,
      Yoshida Takezo