Re: [SCA-JML] No, I'm not dead. I just feel like it.

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2002
      Yes, but we'll be all the richer for your being there! Can't wait to see you.

      Kiri
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2002
        --- In sca-jml@y..., Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@c...> wrote:
        > Yes, but we'll be all the richer for your being there! Can't wait to see you.

        Bless your little heart!!

        I'll be looking forward to it!!

        EffingChineseLanguage!.
      • toshio
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 18, 2002
          Edward-sensei,
          Please contact your harried apprentice Toshio
          at ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. It was a interesting war
          and I have Sooooo many armoring questions! Hope
          all is well.

          --- In sca-jml@y..., "sengokudaimyo" <ajbryant@i...> wrote:
          > --- In sca-jml@y..., Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@c...> wrote:
          > > Yes, but we'll be all the richer for your being there! Can't
          wait to see you.

          > Bless your little heart!!
          >
          > I'll be looking forward to it!!
          >

          > EffingChineseLanguage!.
        • jim e grunst
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 18, 2002
            If no one has stated it here, congratulations are in order for the newest
            member of the order of Knighthood, Cardono-san.
            He was knighted at Aethelmearc court this last week at Pennsic.

            I have heard that Denis the Decadent has it on tape.

            Takeda Tochiro

            GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
            http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
          • toshio
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 18, 2002
              Sir Magariki Katsuichi no Koredono was inducted into the Chivalry
              with marvelous Heian period pomp and circumstance, complete with
              taiko and flute music. Any recording would not match the feeling
              of being there. Following his first battle as a knight, the sky
              put on one kick ass lightning show to show Kaminari-sama's approval!

              Toshio