Re: No, I'm not dead. I just feel like it.

  • sengokudaimyo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2002
      --- In sca-jml@y..., "sengokudaimyo" <ajbryant@i...> wrote:

      > If anyone needs to get a hold of me for any reason, you can e-mail me
      > here at Beloit at this address: bryanta@s... .

      Sigh...

      Okay, here's the address... bryanta"at"stu.beloit.edu

      Replace the "at" with the proper dingbat and it'll work.

      Effingham
    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2002
        Yes, but we'll be all the richer for your being there! Can't wait to see you.

        Kiri
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2002
          --- In sca-jml@y..., Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@c...> wrote:
          > Yes, but we'll be all the richer for your being there! Can't wait to see you.

          Bless your little heart!!

          I'll be looking forward to it!!

          EffingChineseLanguage!.
        • toshio
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 18, 2002
            Edward-sensei,
            Please contact your harried apprentice Toshio
            at ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. It was a interesting war
            and I have Sooooo many armoring questions! Hope
            all is well.

            --- In sca-jml@y..., "sengokudaimyo" <ajbryant@i...> wrote:
            > --- In sca-jml@y..., Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@c...> wrote:
            > > Yes, but we'll be all the richer for your being there! Can't
            wait to see you.

            > Bless your little heart!!
            >
            > I'll be looking forward to it!!
            >

            > EffingChineseLanguage!.
          • jim e grunst
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 18, 2002
              If no one has stated it here, congratulations are in order for the newest
              member of the order of Knighthood, Cardono-san.
              He was knighted at Aethelmearc court this last week at Pennsic.

              I have heard that Denis the Decadent has it on tape.

              Takeda Tochiro

              GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
              http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
            • toshio
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 18, 2002
                Sir Magariki Katsuichi no Koredono was inducted into the Chivalry
                with marvelous Heian period pomp and circumstance, complete with
                taiko and flute music. Any recording would not match the feeling
                of being there. Following his first battle as a knight, the sky
                put on one kick ass lightning show to show Kaminari-sama's approval!

                Toshio