Making Nanban-do...

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2002
      I was thinking of making a western style do by purchasing a peascod
      breastplate and adding the kusazuri and anything else it would need
      (actually converting it). What would be required, though, other than the
      kusazuri? (For the actual do, I understand that I would have to modify my
      sode to work with it properly)

      Also, does anyone know of good, inexpensive helmets? I need to find one
      to use while I work on a nice Japanese one for myself (I hate to mix and
      match, but I'm hating being off the field almost more).