Re: [SCA-JML] Re: European heraldry on Japanese garb

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 11, 2002
      On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, michael A wrote:

      > well im working on 2 sets of tatami do right now. id
      > be happy to show you,take pictures and/or tell you how
      > it perfroms once im finished.
      > --kiyohara

      I would love to know. I'm especially curious as to how well it will hold
      up. I would guess that, protection wise, it is no worse off than some
      brig. that I've seen out there.

      I need to build a new set of armor, but I'm thinking of doing a nanban do
      next.

      -Ii
    • michael A
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 11, 2002
        i tested a 3x3 section of plates at a practice. it
        took the abuse no problem. i was using 16ga plates and
        doubled up rings of 16ga 1/4"id. i will probably go
        down to 18ga plates on the next piece with the same
        link construction.
        --kiyohara

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com