Re: Pennsic A&S Display: Need suggestions

  • lord_aharon_of_talkon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
      Yes please!

      Also, I saw "Ran" for the first time (I bought the DVD)...does anyone
      know if those sake sets, or even if their garb was period? I can
      EASILY make those sake sets. They were cool.

      --Arte

      --- In sca-jml@y..., Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@c...> wrote:
      > Arte,
      > I don't have pictures of any actual sets, per se, but I do have
      pictures of individual period pieces from Japan, including tea
      caddies, tea bowls and that sort of thing. If you're interested, let
      me know and I'll put togethere a zip file and put it on the JML list
      file section.

      > I also have a few pictures of some really cool Jomon and Yayoi
      pieces...if you're interested......

      > Kiri

      Service.