Re: [SCA-JML] Pennsic A&S Display: Need suggestions

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 12:24 PM
      Arte,
      I don't have pictures of any actual sets, per se, but I do have pictures of individual period pieces from Japan, including tea caddies, tea bowls and that sort of thing. If you're interested, let me know and I'll put togethere a zip file and put it on the JML list file section.

      I also have a few pictures of some really cool Jomon and Yayoi pieces...if you're interested......

      Kiri
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
        Yes please!

        Also, I saw "Ran" for the first time (I bought the DVD)...does anyone
        know if those sake sets, or even if their garb was period? I can
        EASILY make those sake sets. They were cool.

        --Arte

        Service.