Virus HOAX (administrator's notice).

  • Ron Martino
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2002
      Looks like there's some bored people out there. A virus hoax is going
      around again, claiming a file named 'jdbgmgr.exe' needs to be
      immediately deleted from your computer.

      Do not do so. In fact, never delete executable files from your computer
      solely on the say-so of a forwarded e-mail. When these things show up,
      one option is to put the file's name into a search engine like Google.
      When I did so, I found any number of sites with the straight dope.

      Yumitori
      --

      yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com