[SCA-JML] Re: web site

  • Jordan Malokofsky
    Message 1 of 49 , Feb 28, 2000
      Ron Martino wrote:
      > I've been thinking for some time about creating a website to serve as a
      > central clearing house for Japanese re-creation and reenactment, but am
      > limited by time. In the meanwhile we could make use of those 20 megs of
      > storage space in the group's 'document vault'. Just upload the scanned
      > images there, and it will be accessible to all subscribers.

      Being the 'web guru' that I am <G>, I've wanted to do a Japanese
      site for a while. I even have some preliminary plans for it.
      Unfortunately, like Yumitori-san, I'm limited in my time, and I'm
      already doing all the web site development of a local organization I'm
      a part of. Also, my wife hates me being on the computer, especially
      with my 18 month old daughter running wild in the house <G>.
      I'll be moving back to Ann Arbor from Chicago sometime in the next 4
      months. At that point, I'll probably have a bit more money for
      miscellenceous expenses, and will have the bulk of my current web task
      done. I hope to get a web site set up with our own domain name (maybe
      SCA-Japan.com). Any suggestions on a domain name that would be
      appropriate?

      Subete no kisoku ni reigai ari.
      <There is an exception to every rule.>

      Jordan Malokofsky - Mundane
      Tatsuki Akira - SCA
      Sir Pip - Cyberspace Avatar
      http://www.malokofsky.ann-arbor.mi.us
    • Kujika@aol.com
      Message 49 of 49 , Mar 9, 2000
        you maybe able to get a replica jingasa , I have only seen them in Japan I
        was lucky enuff to get 2 ,,,,