Atlantian Event, May 10-12

  • rujoking99@mac.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2002
      There is an event in Atlantia, in the beautiful Barony of Black Diamond,
      called the Tourney of the Enchanted Wood. If any of you are interested,
      here's the page for it: http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0205/enchanted.htm

      There's a greatsword and bastard sword tournament, as well as rapier
      melees and target archery. And a bardic competition is there for
      samurai who wish to show their artistic side. And don't forget the
      feast!

      I plan on being there, with some of my Japanese paraphernalia, so if you
      want to come and talk about Japanese things, and perhaps even discuss
      shinai use in the kingdom, I'll offer some tea and a seat.

      Domo arigatou!
      Kinoshita Yoshimori
    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2002
        I really wish I could support this event, but unfortunately, my lord is on travel and won't return in time for us to attend (he gets home Saturday afternoon, late!). I wish you all the luck with it and hope to meet you sometime in the not too distant future!

        Kiri
        There is an event in Atlantia, in the beautiful Barony of Black Diamond,
        called the Tourney of the Enchanted Wood. If any of you are interested,
        here's the page for it: http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0205/enchanted.htm

        There's a greatsword and bastard sword tournament, as well as rapier
        melees and target archery. And a bardic competition is there for
        samurai who wish to show their artistic side. And don't forget the
        feast!

        I plan on being there, with some of my Japanese paraphernalia, so if you
        want to come and talk about Japanese things, and perhaps even discuss
        shinai use in the kingdom, I'll offer some tea and a seat.

        Domo arigatou!
        Kinoshita Yoshimori

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor