Translating sites...

  • lord_aharon_of_talkon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hello All!

      I'm a big fan of Iron Chef, and on one of the episodes, Doctor Yukio
      Hattori was mentioned as being the president of the Hattori School of
      Food (or something similar). It was mentioned that his school taught
      Hattori style cooking for over 500 years and they showed a book that
      looked like it was period on cooking! Now, I would REALLY like to
      track down this book. I found the Hattori official website, but it's
      in japanese and I live near Little Tokyo. I need someone to
      translate a page and tell me the title of a book that he sells.

      Can someone help me with this? Whatever info I find I will post to
      this list. Please email me privately.

      Thanks for your help!

      --Raku