Re: [SCA-JML] Mon help....Warning: Discretion advised...

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2002
      I agree with Master Edward. I've been a herald for a VERY long time, and I can tell you that this sort of thing would never see the light of day, if they have any inkling of what you're trying to do. And if that isn't enough to dissuade you, please try to take into account that this is a family organization (much as I usually hate that appellation!!), and there are those of us who, though we normally regard off color jokes with great humor, don't like to have this sort of thing paraded about as a public thing.

      I seriously urge you to rethink what you are doing.

      Kiri