Name

  • innerbahaimike
    Message 1 of 105 , Apr 13, 2002
      Hello everyone. Well, first i'll introduce myself. Mka I am Michael
      Gray in Richmond, Va (Barony of Caer Mear, Atlantia) and I did have a
      Russian persona but decided to switch to a Japanese persona. I was
      wondering if anyone could help me pick a name. Mainly it is the
      structure that i'm confused about. I'm 17 so if that has any affect,
      well...i'm a minor :). I would love to hear from some of you guys.

      Michael Gray
      Formerly Misha Grigor'ev
    • seki_nakagawa
      Message 105 of 105 , Jan 10, 2009
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, shinomoto yoshinaga <frayyosh@...>
        wrote:
          I have a Japanese persona my real life better half has a Scottish
        persona.

        I am right there with you. My better half's persona is Norse and we
        had a 2 SCA years of discussion as to whether she would take my
        nihonji name or what. She end up assuming a "regional" name and named
        herself Lezlie of Silverhart, which is where we live. I am not even
        sure that Lezlie is norse at all.

        -Sukeie