Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Bulk nylon rope- lacesforless.com

  • Minamoto Kanemitsu
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2002
      Here is what they email you about bulk laces:
      We sell bulk braid, and we can tip special lengths to your specifications.
      We can provide bulk flat wide (about 5/8" wide) braid for $30.00 / gross
      (144) yards on a spool (un-tipped) for orders under 5 gross per style and color.
      We can provide bulk Flat (about 1/4" wide) braid for $28.00 / gross (144)
      yards on a spool (un-tipped) for orders under 5 gross per style and color.
      You can fax or phone in your order to us at (513) 821-1716
      Delivery could be as long as 4 to 5 weeks depending on the color and our
      stock.
      We can also provide round braid and smaller flat braid. [They do the 3/8" stuff too I think.]

      on the web at: http://members.aol.com/arashisan/laceletter.html

      -kane
      elsyr@... wrote: I placed my order by phone, after emailing them anbd
      asking about the availability of bulk rolls. They don't
      seem to advertise them on the web site. Sorry - should
      have mentioned that.
      > When you put in your order for the spool did you do it through the
      > site or by phone? As yet I'm unable to find the bulk on the site.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT