Sumo question

  • Takedasama@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 3:06 PM
      Konnichiwa,

      I have two questions concernig Sumo.
      1. Can someone supply me with the rules to Sumo??
      2. Does anyone have a pattern, or know where to find one, for the mawashi
      (the diaper-like garb Sumo wrestlers wear) ??

      Any help will be greatly appreciated.

      -Takeda Yoshinaka

    • Markejag@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2002
        Gentles,

        Awhile ago. Someone asked a question about period sumo.

        Lady Solveig is not on this mail provider and has forward this reply.

        Bun'ami