Kneeling

  • Susan and Frank Downs
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2002

      Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 13:20:39 -0500
      From: Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@...>
      >Subject: Re: Pennsic Classes

      >And it's not always just those of us who are not dressed in Japanese
      >garb...there are a few of us old folks who just can't get down onto the floor
      >with any hopes of easily being able to get back up again! I couldn't even
      >kneel when they gave me my Laurel...my knees are in a very bad way.

      >Kiri

      ...and it's a good thing she's, um, vertically challenged, because she
      doesn't really need to kneel. (Just don't call her "cute"; she bites!)

      -Maroe (Kiri-dono's ichi-ban protege)
    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2002
        I beg your pardon!!!.....

        Kiri (now concentrating on sharpening her bicuspids....)
        >And it's not always just those of us who are not dressed in Japanese
        >garb...there are a few of us old folks who just can't get down onto the floor
        >with any hopes of easily being able to get back up again! I couldn't even
        >kneel when they gave me my Laurel...my knees are in a very bad way.

        >Kiri

        ...and it's a good thing she's, um, vertically challenged, because she
        doesn't really need to kneel. (Just don't call her "cute"; she bites!)

        -Maroe (Kiri-dono's ichi-ban protege)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor