Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [SCA-JML] How to talk about...

Expand Messages
  • Anthony J. Bryant
    ... Ue-sama. The shogun is referred to as Ue-sama. Effingham
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
    • 0 Attachment
      George Charette wrote:

      > kon nichi wa !
      > Can somebody tell me what sould I use if I'm talking about the Shogun to
      > somebody else (like if I say " tell Tokugawa sama that...". Is sama ok ?
      > Should I use another term ?

      "Ue-sama." The shogun is referred to as "Ue-sama."

    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.